The more blessings we have, the more we are blessed to share to those who have less than what we have. Why don’t you give back to the community to show them a little hope for the future?
For those interested, you could bring your donations in cash and in kind at the donation centers listed below. Your recipients would be eternally grateful for your love and kindness.
- Belknap – The Greater Lakes Child Advocacy Center
- Carroll – The Child Advocacy Center of Carroll County
- Cheshire – Monadnock Region Child Advocacy Center
- Coos – Child Advocacy Center of Coos County
- Grafton-Sullivan – CAC of Grafton and Sullivan Counties at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Hillsborough – Hillsborough County Child Advocacy Center
- Merrimack – Merrimack County Child Advocacy Center
- Rockingham – Child Advocacy Center of Rockingham County
- Strafford – Strafford County Child Advocacy Center
VOLUNTEER PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
New Hampshire Network of Child Advocacy Centers (NHNCAC) regularly conducts gift giving programs and other activities that aim to provide children in need the assistance that would provide them reprieve from cruelty and abuse.
For this year, we have planned several activities that would run country over. Included in these programs is going around the different shelter to ensure that such children have the must-needed necessities such as food, clothing, and security. In partnership with some of the medical clinics and hospitals in the area, we are also going to conduct medical mission to give these children the medical assistance they deserve. This includes vaccinations, among others. Right now, we are also coming up with plans for charity fund raisers that aim to build more shelters to accommodate children in need.
If you are interested in being a part of this program, we are encouraging you to send us an email today.